Leonardo, the fearless leader of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Jason Lee Scott, the original leader of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
- Age: 16 years old
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 180 Ibs
- Background: Leonardo was a pet turtle bought by a young boy along with three others, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo. The boy was waiting at the crosswalk when a teenager noticed a blind old man crossing the street while a truck sped toward him. The teenager bumped into the boy with the turtles, causing him to drop the jar in which he held them. The turtles fell into the sewer. Meanwhile, the teenager had successfully saved the old man's life. While the truck veered away from the scene, the doors flew open and a canister fell right into the sewer with the turtles, covering them with an odd substance. A rat by the name of Splinter was passing by and picked up the turtles, touched the odd chemical as well, when one of the turtles shook it all over him. When Splinter woke up the next morning some point later, he found he and the turtles had grown taller, and slightly more intelligent. Splinter thought it wise to train them in ninjutsu, just as his Master Yoshi had unknowingly done for him. Leonardo is the leader, whose key attributes consist of honor, sensitivity, patience, and encouragement. He is the most "spiritual" of the four brothers. Despite being a teenager, he acts kind of like a grown-up due to all his seriousness.
- Length: 33 Inches
- Weight: 2.64 Ibs
- Material: Steel
- Sharp and durable enough to slice through living statues, solid steel, thick sewer pipes, construction-grade concrete, and even military-grade mech suits and tanks
- Length: 4 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Material: Steel
- Leonardo also carries Explosive Shuriken that detonate on impact. They have enough explosive impact to launch someone through a wall. He also carries Electric Shuriken that electrocute whatever they hit. They have a similar effect to that of a tazer.
- Leo's wrist bands are tough enough to deflect crossbow bolts Wonder Woman style
- Spiked leather straps worn around the hand with metal spikes on the palm. Thay're sharp enough to dig through/latch on to steel and can be used to climb/crawl on walls and ceilings like Spider-Man.
- Worn on both hands and on the knees. They actually have rather intense suction, allowing Leo to scale buildings covered with large glass windows
- Rope Length: 33 feet
- Weight: 2 Ibs
- Material: Steel
Ninja Smoke Bombs
- A traditional tool of the Ninja. They are comprised of an egg shell that has been carefully drilled through at both ends. The liquid inside is blown out and the shell is allowed to dry. The empty shell is then filled with flash powder and the holes are sealed with wax. When the egg is shattered on the ground it releases a cloud of smoke and a flash of light. When done right, it creates the illusion of teleportation or vanishing altogether. This tool is excellent for concealing an attack or covering an escape.
- Superhuman Strength: Leonardo is strong enough to casually open manhole covers with his hands, both above and below. He can also casually lift and throw Triceratons (triceratops people), which the average soldier weighs anywhere from 235 Ibs to 500 Ibs. He also easily pushed over a massive stone statue with a giant insect monster on it, forced open a mutated T-Rex's mouth from the inside, he once kicked his evil clone, who was twice his size, with enough force to launch him through a steel door, said steel door was also knocked out of it's frame. Leonardo has also preformed feats of strength with the help of his brothers, such as the time he and his brothers were able to hold up a large mech suit and semi-truck (trailer included), held back a gigantic robot worm with sewer pipes, and also once held up a giant stone pillar with the help of Raphael.
- Superhuman Speed: Leonardo has consistently dodged bullets, lasers and electricity on multiple occasions. He can also catch arrows and crossbow bolts out of mid-air and even caught a thrown knife between his feet. He can catch a sword being swung down on him with his bare hands, he also caught a shuriken thrown at his head from behind, sliced arrows out of mid-air. He's also demonstrated the ability to block lasers with his swords, dodged multiple shots from a sniper rifle at point blank, moved faster than the eye could track on three separate occasions, fought on par with and defeated Karai in sword fights on multiple occations (who is fast enough to block gunfire with her sword), and once even ran across incoming missles.
- Turtle Shell: Being a turtle, Leonardo has an impossibly tough shell that has allowed him to survive all matter of attacks. Including, but not limited to: being thrown through concrete walls and reinforced steel doors on multiple occasions, hits from people (and mutants) who can tear through steel with their bare hands, getting hit by 3 RPG rockets at the same time, and, most impressively, blasts from Shredder's Sword of Tengu (which were powerful enough to annihilate Japanese buildings and destroy skyscraper floors with a single blast) and an explosion that leveled a building, both without any serious injury. It's no wonder the majority of weapons shatter on impact when they hit his shell.
- Agility: Thanks to his ninja training, Leonardo is highly agile and acrobatic. He's preformed flips, handsprings, cartwheels he can leap from roof-top to roof-top with complete and utter ease and is an expert parkourist. He's also preformed various high-flying, and even gravity-defying martial arts stunts such as the time he perfectly replicated Liu Kang's bicycle kick.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Leonardo has been shown to be a master in unarmed combat, being able to take on even the most skilled fighters without even drawing his swords. His exact martial arts consist of Aikido and Jujitsu, both of witch have joint locks, grappling, throwing, counter attacking, tripping, wrestling and disarming techniques. He also incorporates several hand strikes and kicking techniques. A good example of his skill is when he defeated 3 triceraton soldiers by using their momentum against them and redirecting their blows and won without throwing a single punch.
- Swordsmanship: Leonardo is a master swordsman and is trained 3 separate sword styles, Kenjutsu (Japanese sword fighting), Niten-ichi Ryu (dual sword fighting), and Kendo (personal development and discipline). He can take on multiple ninjas, aliens, robots, and soldiers at once.
- Ninja Weapon Mastery: Leonardo is a master of all ninja weapons. He has pin-point accuracy with his shuriken, is an expert archer, and is a master of pole arms, staffs, tonfa, daggers and has the ability to pick up and use anything as a weapon. Like the time he defeated an entire group of alien military personnel with a pair of plungers.
- Age: 24 years old
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 163 Ibs
- Background: Jason Lee Scott is the leader of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, a team of "teenagers with attitude" assembled by Zordon to combat the evil sorceress Rita Repulsa from dominating Earth. The team was created when Rita awoke from her 10,000-year captivity and sought to conquer the planet Earth. While the five friends were relaxing in the mall in Angel Groove, California when an earthquake caused by Repulsa shakes the mall. Zordon has his assistant Alpha Five teleport the teenagers to the command center, where he declares the five of them the very first Power Rangers. Initially declining the offer, Jason manages to convince the others to join him as they are attacked by servants of Repulsa. Donning their Power Ranger armor, they easily defeat the Putty Patrollers. Rita retaliates by transforming her servant, Goldar, into a gigantic monster. The Rangers then summon the Dinozords, and transform into the Dino Megazord. After a lengthy battle, Goldar is forced to retreat and the Rangers are victorious. Back at the Command Center, the five teens are finally convinced that they can save the world from Rita's evil, and they accept Zordon's offer not to use their power for personal gain, not to escalate a battle unless Rita forces them to do so, and keep their identities a secret. Zordon promises that he will be there to advise them whenever they need it. And so, the first team of Power Rangers unites to defend the Earth.
- Blade Length: 34 inches
- Weight: 3 Ibs
- Material: Steel
- This sword is sharp and durable enough to cut humanoid robots in half. Jason can run his finger across the blade to super charge it with bright red energy before launching an energy wave at his enemies.
- Jason's sidearm. It's a roughly 18 inch long device that can spring out a small blade for close-quarters-combat or turn into a high-powered laser gun for long-range.
- Superhuman Strength: While morphed, Jason gains a massive boost to his physical strength. He has physically overpowered monsters twice his size, can throw around putty soldiers with little effort (humanoids made out of clay), swing two of his friends with enough force to knock his enemies out cold, shatter a diamond orb roughly the size of a bowling ball with a single kick, hit a robot hard enough to short it out and has been shown to be physically stronger than monsters that can lift and throw cars with ease.
- Superhuman Speed: Jason has dodged missiles and lasers on a handful of occasions and used his sword to deflect lasers, once. That's honestly it. The show doesn't really have much for me to go off of.
- Ranger Suit: Jason's Ranger Suit acts as incredibly durable armor. It's allowed him to survive energy blasts, large explosions, direct hits from missiles, a 100 feet drop, and even a tractor getting thrown at him by a monster. All without any serious injury. However, if he sustains enough damage, he'll revert back to his human form. And underneath that suit, he's just a normal guy. However, it is worth noting that piercing and slashing weapons like claws and swords can cut through his armor after a few hits.
- Agility: Jason is fully capable of doing hand springs, cartwheels, flips and other gymnastic stunts. He also can preform various high-flying martial arts stunts, such as those seen in Tae Kwon Do. And jump 300 feet in the air.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Jason is a master of 5 different martial arts. Including: Karate (a martial art focusing on striking, such as punching, kicking, knees, elbows and open hand strikes), Taekwondo (a martial art focusing on jumping and high-flying kicks), kenpo (a progressive Shaolin based street self-defense system that utilizes linear and circular movements through spherical orbits to incapacitate an opponent or opponents), Judo (a martial art that focuses on grappling, joint locks, throwing and submission holds), and shinkido (an obscure martial art that combines traditional karate with japanese swordfighting). He's skilled enough to take on entire squads of enemies at once and has defeated the villain of the week on his own on several occasions.
- Leonardo: Leonardo is a master tactician. And has shown to be able to come up with plans on the spot that have a great track record of working. In a 1-on-1 fight, Leo often starts off on the defensive and analyzes his opponent, not just to get a feel for their weapons and fighting style, but also their psyche and use psychological warfare to his advantage. For example, He'll taunt hot-headed opponents to make them attack recklessly and leave an opening for him to exploit. He'll use his ninja stealth and misdirection skills to use the shadows against opponents he couldn't fight head to head.
- Jason: Jason has shown to be a great leader with his team. However, when he's on his own, his tactics boil down to taking his enemies head on and using his superhuman abilities and martial arts skills to overwhelm his enemies.
- Leonardo: Leonardo has trained all his life by his master and father, Splinter, who taught Leonardo everything he knew. He was trained in and mastered swordsmanship, hand-to-hand combat, various other weapons, stealth and infiltration, concealment, spiritual refinement, how to use his environment to his advantage and leadership.
- Jason: Jason has been training in martial arts since he was a small child and, as previously mentioned, he is trained in 5 different martial arts forms that focus on different styles of combat.
- Leonardo: As previously mentioned, Leonardo has been training and fighting all his life, and has fought ninjas, street thugs, samurai, robots, socerers, aliens, mutants, monsters, zombies, dinosaurs, time lords, psichics, sentient A.I., dragons, and even demons.
- Jason: Jason has been a Power Ranger since he was 16 (around 8 years). And in that time, he's fought aliens, magic users, monsters that varied wildly in terms of abilities, robots, and ninjas.
This fight will take place in an abandoned section of New York at midnight. It will start off in an old apartment complex and transition to outdoors.