Amy Rose, Sonic's #1 fangirl and the ultimate stalker
Romona Flowers, The girl of Scott Pilgrim's dreams
Amy predicted from her tarot cards that she would have a "destined" encounter with Sonic on the small satellite known as Little Planet. Amy thus traveled to Little Planet as it made its annual appearance. There, Amy found Sonic and instantly fell in love with, prompting her to grab him in excitement. However, Sonic did not reciprocate her advances.
At Collision Chaos however, Amy was kidnapped by Metal Sonic, Dr. Ivo Robotnik's latest creation and taken into Robotnik's captivity. Fortunately, after Amy got tied up in Stardust Speedway, she was saved by Sonic after he defeated Metal Sonic. After Sonic then defeated Robotnik and the doctor's base began to fall apart around them, Amy was safely carried back to earth by Sonic, where she only caught a glimpse of him running away and setting Little Planet free.
Ever sincee then, Amy has been chasing after Sonic non-stop, always trying to get him to fall in love with her. Despite Sonic constantly rejecting her and literally running for the hills if she's even in his general vacinity, she continues to stalk him, confident that one day, they'll get together.
- Piko Piko Hammer: The Piko Piko Hammer is Amy's signature weapon. This hammer is a deadly weapon, being able to smash through robots, boulders, and concrete with complete ease. The Piko Piko, despite its simplistic deaign, has many applications in combat. It can be thrown as a projectile and return like a boomerang, it can create powerful shockwaves (which can be used in combat or for double jumping), tornadoes, and can even be spun like a propeller blade to allow for sustained flight. Amy can also instantly summon the hammer directly to her hand at any time.
- Super Speed: Years of chasing after Sonic has given Amy enhanced speed. While her top speed is unknown, she has been shown to be fast enough to run up walls and across ceilings, create after-images, and even keep up with Sonic's casual running speed (which is Mach 1). However, she herself has admitted to not being as fast as Sonic. She also has enhanced agility, being able to jump incredible hights and preform acrobatic stunts in mid-air.
- Strength: Amy is physically stronger than her size and age would suggest. She can send people flying with her strikes and hold open an aligator's jaws.
- Combat Skills: Amy, while not nearly as skilled as the likes of Sonic or Knuckles, is no slouch when it comes to combat. While her primary style is entirly focused on the useage of her hammer, she has limited skills in unarmed combat, while these skills come from boxercise (which is an exercise program, not actual boxing training), she still has been shown to be a proficient hand-to-hand fighter, often using jabs, straight punches, uppercuts, and kicks when not using her trade-mark weapon.
- Amy is also able to perform the Spin Attack, a technique where she curls into a ball or cutting disk and directs herself at her targets. With it, Amy can shred or burrow through just about any substance given enough momentum. Adept in its usage, Amy can utilize several variants of the Spin Attack for both ground- and aerial maneuvers, including the Spin Dash (where she curls into a ball and dashes, shredding anything in her path), Spin Jump (which is a basic Spin Attack but added to a jump), and Homing Attack (which is a mid-air spin attack where the user launches themself at a targeted enemy).
- Ya know how I said Amy is the ultimate stalker? Well, I was right. I kid you not, by harnessing her feelings for Sonic she can manifest magical abilities. Such as making her attacks hit harder by channeling her passion into them, fire a barrage energy hearts that can damage and restrain her enemies, heal herself by thinking about Sonic, and turning herself invisible for 15 seconds. I don't want to know what emotion she's channeling to turn invisible.
Little is known about the early life of Ramona Flowers until middle school, where her life was changed upon meeting Matthew Patel, a young man who used his magic powers to impress her, leading to a short relationship that ended when Matthew proved too impulsive and grating for her tastes. Following the end of the relationship with Matthew, Ramona would go on to date Lucas Lee, a skater who stalked her until she finally relented, before leaving him for telekinetic bad boy Todd Ingram, who used his powers to blast a crater in the moon in an attempt to impress her.
After Todd was accepted into Vegan College, Ramona broke up with him, attending the University of Carolina in the Sky, where she dated her roommate, Roxy Ritcher, before breaking it off and dating the Katanyagi Twins behind each other's backs, with the two breaking up with her upon discovering her duplicity. Ramona's life would change forever upon meeting Gideon Gordon Graves, a music mogul who abused her genuine love for him at every opportunity, leading to her breaking up with him and leaving the country, moving to Canada in an attempt for a fresh start, where she met Scott Pilgrim, who won her over with a mixture of persistence and charm. Unfortunately, Ramona's past catches up with her when the "League of Evil Exes", assembled by Gideon, declares war on Scott, forcing him to defeat each and every one of them in order to continuing dating her in peace.
Scott proves successful, defeating each ex until Roxy, when he finally confronts Ramona on her troubled past while she discovers that he had been in a relationship with Knives Chau when they started dating. The strain on their relationship causes her to cut ties with Scott and leave Canada, hiding out at her parent's home until Scott is killed by Gideon. The two reunite in Subspace and repair their relationship before confronting Gideon together, beating him after a vicious fight. Now free of her exes, Ramona resolves to stay with Scott and grow as a person.
- Subspace Suitcase: Ramona's handbag, gifted with limitless capacity thanks to it's connection to Subspace, that she regularly uses as both a way to carry her deliveries and store personal items, such as her Subspace Hammer.
- Hammer: Ramona's primary weapon is a massive hammer, a representation of her will to fight mixed with her lack of decisiveness, that she keeps inside of her Subspace Suitcase in case of emergencies. It deals +2 damage to girls, and she's able to wield it with relative ease despite it's size and weight.
- Roller Skates: During work, Ramona is rarely seen without her skates, which enable her to move quickly through both Subspace and the real world.
- Subspace: Ramona can travel in and out of the Subspace Highway, an alternate dimension that exists next to our own, by accessing it through either her bag or various specially marked doors throughout the world. Subspace enables it's occupants to travel great distances in a short amount of time, making Ramona an effective courier, and can also go through people's mindscapes, as she regularly used Scott's due to it being a shortcut.
- Superhuman Physicality: Ramona possesses superhuman strength and speed above that of a normal person, capable of ripping metal poles out of the ground and running along walls, alongside surviving brutal hits like being knocked into a ceiling and stabbed through the gut, Sepiroth-style, by Gideon.
- Skilled Combatant: Ramona's upbringing of constant fighting has given her a natural skill in combat. As a young girl, she and Matthew were able to defeat an entire football team using a mixture of martial arts and magic, and her training under Roxy in college enabled her to hone that potential, to the point where she nearly fought Roxy, a ninja capable of moving at superhuman speeds, to a standstill, and held her own against both Knives Chau and Envy Adams.
- Talented Skater: Ramona is an expert at skating through terrain, enabling her to move quickly through the icy terrain of Toronto and the literal desert of Scott's mind.
- Amy: Amy first started chasing after Sonic when she was 8. For 4 years, she's tagged along with Sonic on many of his adventures, much to his dismay. She's fought giant robots (all of which have wildly varying abilities), demons, psychics, rock creatures, and Sonic himself (granted she lost).
- Ramona: While Ramona was a scrapper and troublemaker when she was younger, often getting into fights and misadventures with her various exes like Matthew and Roxy, she tends to avoid bringing attention to herself nowadays, trying her best to put her troubled past behind her. While she will step in when needed, as evidenced by her brawls with Roxy, Envy, and Knives, she prefers to hang back, giving Scott advice and tips while he does the fighting.
- Amy: Amy is... well, she's not an idiot. She hasn't been shown to posses any extraordinary intellect. She's immature, hot-headed, and impulsive. Often rushing in and using brute force to solve her problems, no matter the context.
- Ramona: Ramona is witty, perceptive, and fairly clever, capable of using her environment and exploiting weaknesses to quickly win fights, but she's more street smart than truly knowledgeable in terms of intelligence, which admittedly goes a long way in the chaotic world she's in.
- Amy: Outside of boxercize (which hardly counts as training), she's entirly self-taught and, as previously stated, prefers a brute force approach over anything else.
- Ramona: Ramona has limited training in her college years thanks to her then-girlfriend Roxy teaching her the ways of the ninja, showing her a variety of fighting styles and useful skills, though her best teacher has been experience, with her learning to fight from a young age due to the various brawls she'd been forced into.