This is the news article for the month of December in year 2010.
- If you may have not noticed, I have added the blood-splatter background. After countless weeks of searching, I have finally found the code. Hopefully this change will help make our wiki more professional-looking. I know that there are problems with the background. For example, when one is trying to edit a page or create a blog post the background will block the text area. This only happens for those who have the newer looking editing toolbox.
To solve this problem:
- Go to Preferences > Go under the Editing Tab > Uncheck Enable Rich Text Editing > Save
- Of course I saw this coming. As more and more people come to our wiki/more activity, some things have to go. These things are the Merits system and the now-defunct and inactive ADF. I started these two things without realizing that there may be more people visiting our wiki and more battles are written. Keeping track of how many battles people have written is a burden and I simply do not have the time to dole out awards. Also, I began to see there is no point in having some special group patrolling the articles and making sure pages do not get vandalized. I trust you guys now and I know that when you notice a page has been vandalized, you will revert it.
In Other News
Feel free to add whatever miscellaneous news you want as long as it is appropriate
- The Deadliest Warrior has decided to return after a three week or so hiatus
- Christmas will come on December 25 (be prepared for a special surprise!)
- CuchulainSetanta will start his Deadliest Fiction Championships this month
- Santa Clara Day takes place on December 28th
For Those With Blog Problems
- Here's where the button is to access blog making.
Battle of the Month
- Alexander the Great vs. Genghis Khan: The Greatest Men on Earth Round 1 for its incorporation of tactics and history. Congratulations The Deadliest Warrior!
|Previous news |||| Next news|