Today, I, the Great Appel, will bring you a battle that's both an HRI and a Death Battle rematch. Not only will we give a poor homeless warrior their own house in DFederal, but also see if our archnemesis, Death Battle, was actually right for once. This time the Jedi Master and High General, OBI-WAN KENOBI takes on KAKASHI HATAKE, the Copy Ninja and Konohagakure's Sixth Hokage. Today, our users will properly analyse their weapons, armour, and skills to find out who will be the Deadliest Warrior.
Obi-Wan Kenobi, later known as Ben Kenobi during his exile, was a legendary Jedi Master who played a significant role during the waning days of the Galactic Republic. He was the mentor of both Anakin and Luke Skywalker, training both in the ways of the Force.
Born in 57 BBY on Stewjon, Kenobi was taken as the Jedi apprentice of Qui-Gon Jinn and travelled on many missions with him. During the Invasion of Naboo in 32 BBY, Obi-Wan became the first Jedi in 1,000 years to defeat a Sith Lord in combat when he defeated Darth Maul during the Battle of Naboo, yet lost his master in the same duel. In 22 BBY, Kenobi found the Clone army on Kamino, and he was captured and almost executed in the Petranaki arena on Geonosis, along with Anakin and Senator Padmé Amidala. The newly arrived clone troopers rescued them, but the following battle began the galaxy-wide Clone Wars.
As a High Jedi General, Kenobi fought during many battles of the Clone Wars and was one of the last members of the Jedi High Council. Even after his apprentice became a Jedi Knight, Obi-Wan and Anakin fought together many times, becoming a widely renowned pair. Later in the war, Anakin saved his life in a battle fought over Coruscant, after which Obi-Wan killed General Grievous on Utapau. However, he was soon betrayed, as Commander Cody, following Order 66, opened fire on him.
Obi-Wan met up with his old mentor Grand Master Yoda, and the two realized that not many Jedi had survived the attacks. The two returned to the Jedi Temple, where they learned that Anakin, who had turned to the Dark Side, had led an attack to kill all Jedi remaining in the Jedi Temple, following orders from Chancellor Palpatine, the ruler of the successor of the Republic, the Galactic Empire. Kenobi travelled to Mustafar in order to duel his former apprentice and friend, now the Sith Lord Darth Vader. Finally, Vader was taken in by a storm of lava, and Kenobi remorsefully left him to die. While Yoda, one of the few other Jedi to survive the Great Jedi Purge, went into exile, Obi-Wan took the son of Anakin and Amidala, Luke Skywalker, to live with the Lars family on Tatooine.
- Lightsaber: The trademark weapon of the Jedi. The weapon exists out of a custom made hilt of 30 cm that is held with both hands which emits a blade of plasma that is roughly 145 cm in length. The blade emits intense heat, allowing the user to cut through almost anything. Lightsabers can also be thrown and retrieved with the Force.
- Swordsmanship: Obi-Wan was considered to be one of the greatest lightsaber duelists in the Clone Wars, matching the likes of Asajj Ventress and Count Dooku, an incredibly skilled sith assassin and duellist respectively. During his days as a Padawan, Obi-Wan chose to specialize in Ataru (an aggressive form of lightsaber combat which heavily incorporates acrobatics and speed to outflank opponents), which he eventually mastered, as well as Shien (deflecting projectiles using one's lightsaber) and Niman (a form that combines all elements from all lightsaber forms into one generalized form). He would later switch to Soresu (a form that prioritized maximum defence) as his main style, though he would combine this with elements of Ataru. At the end of the Clone Wars, Master Mace Windu commented that he considered Obi-Wan to be the Master of Soreseu.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Obi-Wan studied Tae-Jitsu, and was very fond of using this martial art in combination with his lightsaber techniques, and had extensive sparring sessions with Master Windu and Master Qui-Gon Jinn. He has been shown to be able to match Pre Vizsla and Jango Fett, two highly skilled Mandalorians, in hand-to-hand combat.
- The Force: The energy that gives Jedi their power. It’s an energy field created by all living things. Though Obi-Wan prefers lightsaber combat, he is nonetheless skilled and powerful in the use of the Force. Below I have listed a number of Force abilities Obi-Wan has used in the past along with a couple of basic light side abilities, though this isn't a full list of all the abilities he would know as a Jedi Master. To see a full list of force powers Obi-Wan might have access to, click here.
- Force Push: The act of pushing one or more targets away with the Force by thrusting their hand forward. Obi-Wan has been shown to be particularly strong with this ability, having tied in a clash with the more powerful Darth Vader while both were trying to use a Force push. He is also able to use Force Repulse, which creates a big telekinetic explosion. The opposite of this is Force pull, where the user pulls an object towards them instead of pushing it away.
- Force Grip: Reaching out with the Force in order to 'grab' something or someone and control their movements. It is often used in combination with Force push and pulls. Obi-Wan is able to use Force crush, though because of the brutal nature of this ability he only uses it on droids and other objects.
- Force Strength: Using the Force, Obi-Wan can slightly increase his strength.
- Shatterpoint: This allows a Forcer-user to feel where certain points of something is weak. This can be objects, but also people and events. For the latter two, these shatterpoints can come and go and aren't always permanent.
- Control Pain: A Force user can block out sensations of pain and fight on as if they were never injured. This ability can also be used to resist being stunned.
- Force Body: A type of Force technique which allowed any Force-sensitive to push their body's endurance past a safe limit, ignoring and sacrificing their health and well-being in order to sustain their connection to the Force.
- Force Deflection: The act of deflecting in comming projectiles with the Force. During his fight with the bounty hunter Durge, Obi-Wan was deprived of his lightsaber and was forced to deflect darts from a rapid-firing dart launcher and flames from a flamethrower. The latter is especially impressive, as flames are notoriously hard for Jedi to control, making flamethrowers popular among Jedi hunters.
- Force Healing: Force-users can encourage rapid healing and revitalization in the midst of battle, even repairing damage to vital organs.
- Precognition: The ability to feel where an attack is coming from and that danger is approaching. For Obi-Wan, this comes as an instinct or 'faint whisper' that he has to slow down and listen to.
- Thought Shield: Force-users can form a shield around their minds and protect them from being read or influenced by telepaths.
- Animal Bond: Obi-Wan can control and command the even wildest animals.
- Sound Mimicry: Obi-Wan is able to use the Force to mimic sounds, such as when he mimicked the roar of a krayt dragon to scare the Tusken Raiders away from an unconscious Luke Skywalker.
- Farsight: The ability to again vague impressions of events happening in other places or times using the Force. Farsight could also be applied to combat, allowing the practitioner to glimpse moves his opponent may make.
- Force Persuasion: Obi-Wan has been noted to be particularly skilled in this ability and its stronger form, dominate mind. In order to use this ability, the user adopts a casual tone of voice and facial expression while waving their hand and making a suggestion, after which the target will follow said suggestion. Strong-willed individuals have been known to resist this ability.
- Force Speed: Aguments the user's speed. Obi-Wan can use increase his speed to such extent that he moves like a blur, either to avoid attacks or to strike first with his own.
- Force Jump: Using the Force force to jump or leap much further than a normal human being could.
- Force Sense: This ability allows a Force-sensitive to feel their surroundings and sense oncoming danger. It is a passive ability, however, not fully under the user's control.
- Force Sight: The ability to literally see with the Force, even if the user is blinded or finds themselves in complete darkness.
- Force Valor: A light side Force power that increased the resolve, accuracy, and speed of one's self and one's allies. Tapping into the Force, a Jedi could increase the rate at which one's capacities functioned, allowing the body to move and react quicker, leap higher and farther, strike more powerfully, and fight with improved accuracy.
Kakashi Hatake is a shinobi of Konohagakure's Hatake clan. Famed as Kakashi of the Sharingan and Copy Ninja Kakashi, he is one of Konoha's most talented ninja, regularly looked to for advice and leadership despite his personal dislike of responsibility. A talented teacher, Kakashi tutored Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha, both of whom went on to become legendary ninja in their own right. After the Fourth Shinobi World War, Kakashi becomes Konoha's Sixth Hokage.
Because his mother died when he was at an early age, Kakashi was raised by his father Sakumo. During one of Sakumo's missions, after Kakashi was enrolled in Konoha's Ninja Academy, Sakumo made the decision to save the lives of his teammates rather than complete the assignment. This costed Konoha dearly and Sakumo was shunned. Unable to take the pressure, Sakumo committed suicide. Seeing what his father went through, Kakashi decided that following the Shinobi Rules must always take priority. Kakashi proved to be a prodigy, which made him very popular amongst his peers but earned the jealousy of his future teammate Obito Uchiha. Upon becoming a genin, Obito, Kakashi, and their classmate Rin Nohara, were placed under the tutelage of Minato Namikaze.
Konoha eventually became embroiled in the Third Shinobi World War. As part of the war effort, Team Minato was assigned to destroy the Kannabi Bridge in Kusagakure in order to cut off Iwagakure's supply line. Minato was needed on the front lines at the time, leaving Kakashi, recently promoted to jōnin, in charge. During the mission, Rin was captured, though Kakashi elected to abandon Rin. Obito ignored Kakashi's orders and left to save Rin while Kakashi continued the mission. He ultimately decided that Obito was right and returned to aid his team. During the ensuing battle, Kakashi lost his left eye and Obito was trapped underneath some rubble. To give his friends a chance to escape, Obito told Rin to transplant his sharingan and give it to Kakashi. This allowed the pair to escape, though they were eventually forced to retreat and abandon Obito who presumably succumbed to his wounds.
During a later mission, Rin was kidnapped by Kirigakure. Kakashi was eventually able to rescue her and started taking her back to Konoha. Along the way, Rin revealed that Kiri had sealed the Three-Tails into her body with the intention to, have it unleashed on Konoha and destroy the village from within. Rin begged Kakashi to kill her, but he refused. When Kiri-nin caught up with them, Kakashi fought them off. During one of these attacks, Rin jumped in front of Kakashi's attack, dying by his hand so that Konoha would be safe. The trauma of this caused his Sharingan to evolve into a Mangekyō Sharingan shortly before Kakashi passed out. He was later found by Konoha reinforcements, but none could explain the slaughter of all the Kiri forces.
Kakashi suffered through a deep depression because of these events and would later join the Anbu black ops, before becoming a teacher at the Ninja Academy. There he came to lead his own team of students including Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura Haruno, whom he would lead on many missions. During the outbreak of the Fourth Shinobi World War, Kakashi was put in charge of the Third Division of the Allied Shinobi Forces.
After the war, Kakashi was given the mantle of Hokage, but would eventually relinquish the position to Naruto and continue his career as a teacher.
Note: Kakashi keeps a supply of all these weapons in the pouches of his combat vest and leggings.
- Kunai: Double-edged combat knives that can be thrown and used for melee combat.
- Shuriken: Throwing stars. Can be used to attack, distract, or pin someone down by their clothing.
- Makibishi: Small sharp pieces of metal that are scattered on the ground to inhabit the target's movements and injure their feet.
- Wire String: Thin strings of wire used to set up traps, tie enemies up, and manipulating weapons.
- Sharingan: Kakashi received his Sharingan during the Third Shinobi World War from Obito Uchiha, a replacement for the left eye he'd lost shortly beforehand. Because he isn't an Uchiha, he can't deactivate the Sharingan and it rapidly drains his chakra whenever he uses it, as such, he keeps the eye covered when he doesn't need it in order to prevent this. With the Sharingan, Kakashi can accurately reproduce any movement he sees, take in a heightened amount of visual information, knock weak-willed victims out, and see through illusions.
- Mangekyō Sharingan: A stronger version of the Sharingan one receives after killing their best friend. Because he isn't an Uchiha, Kakashi can suffer the side effects from the Mangekyō Sharingan, such as bleeding eyes and deteriorating vision in his left eye. When the Mangekyō Sharingan is active, Kakashi can use Kamui.
- Stealth: Being a shinobi, Kakashi is trained in assassination, infiltration, misdirection, and guerrilla tactics. He is so good at being stealthy that he was even able to sneak up on his fellow Anbu (Konoha's elite black ops unit).
- Taijutsu: While not his forte, Kakashi is nonetheless very skilled at hand-to-hand combat. He has frequent sparring matches with Might Guy, his 'rival' and Konoha's taijutsu expert, and has based various enemy shinobi using nothing but his fists. He prefers to use speed and precision to defeat his opponents as fast as possible. He also copied Guy's Strong Fist fighting style, which focuses on causing as much damage to the bone structure as possible using overwhelming force.
- Chakra: Chakra is life energy that runs through all beings in the world of Naruto, though the only shinobi are trained to manipulate this energy which allows them to channel it into various 'jutsu' by using hand signs. Control over chakra allows a shinobi stick to walls and ceilings and walk on water. Channelling chakra into jutsu can be exhausting and should they run out of chakra, the shinobi dies, though most pass out from exhaustion before it comes to that. Kakashi's own chakra pool is average, but he makes up for it with superb control, requiring no more than the minimum required amount to perform his technique, even being capable of performing jutsu with one hand instead of using both. The jutsu Kakashi can perform are listed below.
- Earth Release: Rending Drill Fang: While submerged beneath an enemy, the user launches themselves out of the ground to launch an attack.
- Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique: The user kneads chakra in their body and turns it into fire, which they then expel from their mouth; the more chakra they use, the more flames that are produced. More often than not, this fire takes the shape of a big orb, but can also be expelled as a stream of fire. Standard fireballs are strong enough to create craters or vaporize the surroundings.
- Front Lotus: A jutsu Kakashi copied from Might Guy which requires the first of the Eight Gates (see other) to be opened. The user delivers an upward kick to their opponent, sending them high into the air. The user follows the opponent along their upward trajectory, taking tight hold of them so that they can't move or escape. The user releases the opponent right before impact and retreats to safety, leaving the opponent to collide with the ground alone. Kakashi also knows the Peregrine Falcon Drop, a simpler form of this jutsu where the user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground.
- Kamui: When the Mangekyō Sharingan is active, Kakashi can form a barrier on whatever he focuses on. When the user anything within the barrier is pulled towards its centre, transferring the target to Kamui's dimension. Though he initially struggled to use it, Kakashi later learned to use it fast enough to warp away fast flying objects and big enough to teleport the head of a giant statue away. Because it is rather chakra intensive, Kakashi can use it only a few times a day before depleting his chakra (how much isn't specified but it’s more than 3).
- Lighting Cutter: A jutsu of Kakashi's own making and a more powerful version of the chidori. It is a high concentration of lightning chakra channelled around the user's hand. Requiring a lot of chakra to use, Kakashi can only use it a few times a day until his chakra is drained (how much isn't specified but it’s more than 4) and requires his Sharingan to be active in order to use it. He has also been shown to link Lightning Cutter with one of his shadow clone's and using the arc of electricity to cut through multiple targets or wrap them up in a cord of lightning. He can also flow it into kunai, enhancing their slicing power and giving him a method of throwing the Lightning Cutter.
- Lighting Release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang: The user forms lightning in their hand and launches it at the opponent in the form a hound to attack them. The hound is highly fast and its movements are unpredictable. The user's hand remains connected to the hound by a cord of lightning, allowing them to freely manipulate the speed and range of the technique.
- Rasengan: A spinning ball of chakra held within the user's hand. It is roughly the size of a football (or soccer ball if you're wrong). The average shinobo tends to get knocked out when they're hit by it.
- Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique: The user lifts up a nearby body of water before letting it fall down. If the body of water is big enough, enough force can be put out to hollow out the ground and wash away everything in the area. The bigger the body of water, the more chakra is requires.
- Water Release: Water Bullet Technique: The user turns the chakra in their stomach into the water before spitting it out at high speeds. When spitting the water at the ground, the user can perform Water Formation Wall which circles around them and rises upward to create a wall. If timed correctly it can be used to fend off opponents, flinging them away as the wall rises.
- Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique: The user manipulates a body of water in a certain direction by moving their hand. The water also takes the shape of a shark for some reason.
- Body Replacement Technique: The user replaces themselves with a log the instant they are hit before disappearing into a cloud of smoke, after which they appear somewhere close by. How they do this is never really explained.
- Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall: The user slams his palm into the ground and causes a wall to appear in front of them or behind them. Kakashi is also able to create multiple walls at once with Multiple Earth Style Wall. The walls can be curved inward to block escape from above.
- Shadow of the Dancing Leaf: The user moves close behind a target and carefully matches their movements in order to stay undetected. Often used as a setup for other techniques.
- Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique: Subjects the target to a vision of what they fear the most. This "fear" can be something that the target is actually scared of or merely the one image that they least want to see.
- Eye Mind Reading: By making subtle movements with his eye, Kakashi can read someone's mind through eye contact without them noticing. Can also be used on the user themself to erase or restore knowledge.
- Clone Techinque: Not to be confused with the shadow clones. The user creates one or more copies of themselves, though these copies are just simple illusions.
- Earth Release: Earth Wave Technique: Kakashi slams his palm into the ground, causing it to move like waves. This technique requires a lot of chakra to perform.
- Earth Release: Headhunter Jutsu: The user buries himself underground grabs a target and drags them into the earth, leaving only their head above the surface.
- Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique: Changes earth into fine sand by channelling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. This effect goes around the body (not just the hands), making it just large enough for a person to move through. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy.
- Eight Gates: The Eight Gates exist in order to limit the flow of chakra within an individual's body. Ordinarily, individuals can use no more than 20% of their body's full potential, the brain's way of protecting the individual from harming their body through overexertion. With training, individuals can learn to remove these limiters, referred to as "opening" the gates. Through training with Might Guy, Kakashi has learned to open the First Gate, Gate of Opening, which removes the user's mental inhibitions.
- Mist Jutsu: Kakashi has two different ways of creating mist, the first one is Hiding in Mist Technique which creates a thick mist using a nearby water source, the thickness of which he can manipulate with his chakra, The second one is Fire Release: Water Mist, with which Kakashi creates a small group of birds made out of fire which fly into the nearest body of water and evaporate it, creating a thick mist.
- Shadow Clone Techinque: Creates an identical copy of the user. The shadow clones possess the same personality, memories, skill, and chakra pathway system of the caster and is able to perform jutsu. Once a clone receives enough damage, they disappear into a cloud of smoke and all their chakra and knowledge they gained is returned to the caster. Since creating a shadow clone requires the user to split their chakra pool in half, it is typically used sparingly. Kakashi is able to summon a small army of shadow clones with the creatively named Multiple Shadow Clone Technique. He is also able to infuse a shadow clone with lighting, causing them to turn into lighting and shock the attacker upon their destruction, though these shadow clones don't return their chakra to the caster.
- Summoning Technique: Kakashi has made a contract with a pack of ninken (ninja dogs) that he can summon during combat by placing his palm on the ground. These ninken possess human intellect, can walk on water, and track down targets through their enhanced smell. Kakashi can also summon the ninken underground with Summoning: Earth Release: Tracking Fang Technique where the ninken dig their way towards the target and pin them down. He can summon up to 8 ninken.
- Transformation Technique: Using this jutsu, Kakashi can disguise himself as anyone or anything he wishes, though large beings and inanimate objects are difficult to turn into.
- Water Clone Technique: Using the surrounding water, Kakashi can make a water clone of himself. This clone is only capable of hand-to-hand combat, cannot travel far from the caster, and will revert back into water of receiving enough damage.
As a Jedi, Obi-Wan was taken into the Jedi Order as an Initiate when he was but an infant and organized into a Initiate Clan lead by Master Vant. During this stage, Obi-Wan was thought the basic Force abilities (such as telekinesis), Jedi philosophy, meditation, and the basic three lightsaber forms by Master Yoda. As an Initiate, Obi-Wan was seen as a quick learner by his masters. After completing the Initiate Trials (which tested an Initiate's knowledge of the Jedi Code, skill with a lightsaber, and connection to the Force), Obi-Wan achieved the rank of Padawan. At age twelve, Obi-Wan was picked up by Master Qui-Gon Jinn, who further instructed him in the ways of the Jedi, particularly in lightsaber Form IV, Ataru. When he was 25, Obi-Wan was knighted and his official training concluded. Obi-Wan would also frequently train with his own Padawan, Anakin Skywalker and other Jedi Knights and Masters.
Like most shinobi, Kakashi was enrolled into Konohagakure's Ninja Academy at the age of 4 and obtained the rank of genin. In the Academy, genin are taught the basics of taijutsu (hand-to-hand combat), ninjutsu (using chakra and hand signs to preform jutsu), and genjutsu (how to create and detect illusion and other forms of misdirection). Graduating from the Academy consists of taking both a written exam and a practical exam. Once a genin succeeds, they are grouped alongside two other genin and assigned to a jōnin-sensei who would give the team a test where they had to work together to each steal a bell from their belt. Should the team succeed, the jōnin would continue to instruct them further and lead them on missions. Kakashi proved to be a prodigy, graduating at the top of his class and was assigned to Minato Namikaze, the future Fourth Hokage. At age 6, Kakashi and his team entered the Chūnin Exam, and successfully obtained the rank of chūnin. For Kakashi's class, the Exam included tournament battles between three-man teams, followed by one-on-one tournament battles. At age 12, Kakashi obtained the rank of jōnin (being the youngest Konoha shinobi to ever do so) and is training officially came to an end. Besides basic training, Kakashi would frequently spar with his own team and hold contests of skill, physicality, and luck with his 'rival' Might Guy.
Obi-Wan was taken under Qui-Gon's wing when he was 13 years old. During this time, Obi-Wan and his master fought against Xanatos, a Dark Jedi and Qui-Gon's former student, participated in the Stark Hyperspace War, and acted as bodyguards for Duchess Satin during the Great Clan Wars. He also participated in the defence of Naboo where he and Qui-Gon fought and encountered the Sith assassin Darth Maul. Afterwards, Kenobi took Anakin as his padawan and went on a series of minor missions together. Obi-Wan's most famous exploits came during the Clone Wars where he achieved the rank of High General. He and Anakin would often personally lead their own troops into battle, but they would also go on more smaller-scale missions that required infiltration. Besides the usual battle droids of the CIS, Obi-Wan would frequently clash with Asajj Ventress, a revived Darth Maul, the Jedi hunting General Grievous, the bounty hunters Durge and Jango Fett, a group of Mandalorian extremists called Deathwatch. During Order 66, Obi-Wan was forced to fight the clones he once led into battle and eventually face off against Anakin who had turned to the dark side.
Kakashi officially started his shinobi career when he was around 5 years old and was assigned to Team Minato, with whom he went on many missions. These missions would have been included C-rank (missions that typically include bodyguard duty and hunting wildlife) and B-rank missions (missions where shinobi were expected to face enemy shinobi). When the Third Shinobi World War broke out, Kakashi was promoted to jōnin, which made him eligible to go on B-rank (missions that are seen as a priority to the village or nation). After receiving the sharringan and honing his skill further, Kakashi became eligible for S-rank missions (the most difficult mission a shinobi could go on). He would go on to join the Anbu, even becoming captain of his own team. The Third Hokage would later make Kakashi a teacher for the Shinobi Academy and he would go on to tutor and lead his own team of chunin into battle against the Akatsuki, a group of rogue ninja with their own unique and powerful jutsu, and other rogue ninjas. When the Fourth Shinobi World War broke out, Kakashi would join the Allied Shinobi forces against the Akatsuki and their allies where he would face the shinobi that were resurrected by Orochimaru and Obito. By the time of the Fourth World War, Kakashi had accomplished 944 missions (not counting D-rank missions): 190 C-rank, 414 B-rank, 298 A-rank, 42 S-rank. How many of these missions were in a team and how many were solo missions isn't specified.
A traditional Jedi, Obi-Wan preferred to hang back and carefully formulating a plan before throwing himself into a fight. When it came to lightsaber combat, Obi-Wan would use Soresu in combination with the principle of Sokan, using the terrain and positioning in combination with his superb defence, either to tire his opponent out before moving in for the final blow or to wait for an opening which he could exploit, all the while putting in as little effort as possible to prevent himself from getting exhausted.
At the start of a fight, Kakashi would typically use misdirection, illusions, and clone jutsu to minimize the chance of himself getting hurt while simultaneously testing his opponent's abilities. He would come up with theories on the strengths and weaknesses of his foe, which he would then test, and formulate a plan around if proven correct. These plans tend to be simple and low risk, allowing Kakashi to adapt on the fly while minimizing harm to himself, but also unorthodox, which allows him to surprise his foes still. Even during this stage, however, Kakashi tended to employ misdirection and illusions.
Note: Assume that Obi-Wan's feats are done without assistance from any Force powers
Obi-Wan is strong enough to knock out an armoured Mandalorian in two hits, break out of the hold of a larger alien opponent and throw him to the ground, and temporarily hold open the jaws of a big alien sea creature. Being a Jedi, Obi-Wan has trained himself to be able to dodge blaster fire from long and short distance (SW lasers don't move like real life laser, VSBW), he is also able to dodge three rockets fired from close range.
Kakashi is strong enough to stop a blow from a two-handed sword with his kunai, hold that same sword with only one hand, and easily snap a metal rod with one hand. He is so fast that he constantly takes other experienced shinobi by surprise, including Naruto empowered by the Nine Tails, react to surprise attacks almost instantly, and his hands appear as a blur when he does hand signs. He also has enough stamina to fight against multiple opponents for hours. He is also capable of jumping great distances.
- The battle takes place in a forrest that neither are familiar with. There will be a small river and a rock formation nearby.
- For this battle, I am using Legends Obi-Wan shortly after the prequel trilogy and Kakashi shortly before the final battle against Kaguya Ōtsutsuki.
- Battle may be won by killing the opponnet, knocking them out, or forcing them to surrender/retreat.
- Votes can be reduced to a half point by a well written counter argument.
- Voting ends when I feel like I have gotten enough votes.